The Law office of Philip C. Denton handles vaccine injury cases.
Injuries from vaccines are more common than many people are aware of.
Cases that are commonly filed include:
- Vaccines and Injuries – Anaphylaxis or anaphylactic shock, brachial neuritis, encephalopathy or encephalitis from DTAP, DTaP, P, DTP – Hib vaccines
- Chronic Arthritis from MMR, MR, R vaccines
- Thrombocytopenia from vaccines containing Measles virus (MMR, MR, M).
- Polio from vaccines containing live virus (OPV) or anaphylaxis or anaphylactic shock from vaccines containing polio inactivated virus (IPV).
- Anaphylaxis or anaphylactic shock from Hepatitis B vaccines.
- Hemophilus influenza type b, polysaccharide conjugate vaccines
- Varicella vaccines
- Rotavirus vaccine causing intussception
- Pneumococcal conjugate vaccines
- Hepatitis A vaccines
- Trivalent influenza vaccines
- Meningococcal vaccines
- Human Papilloma virus vaccines (HPV)
- Shoulder injury related to vaccine administration (SIRVA)
- Shoulder vaccine injection injuries. Any intra muscular vaccination in arm.
- Frozen shoulder
- Adhesive capsulitis
- Brachial neuritis
- Resulting in arm pain, shoulder pain, decreased range of motion and weakness.
- Any new vaccines recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for routine administration for children
- Any acute complications or sequela (including death) of an illness, disability, injury, or condition referred to above which illness, disability, injury, or condition arose within prescribed time periods. Recover can depend upon when first symptoms or manifestation of onset or of significant aggravation after vaccine administration.
Attorney fees and costs incurred on Vaccine Cases filed by the Law Office of Philip C. Denton with the court of Federal Claims are paid under the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program and Not by the Injured party and payments do not come out of the award for compensation. Payment of fees and expenses are paid whether the cases is successful or not successful so long as the case is filed in good faith and with a reasonable basis. Contact us for a No cost evaluation conference concerning your vaccine case.