The Law Office of Philip C. Denton
Prior to going to law school I practiced as a registered respiratory therapist and worked as a medical corpsman in the military.
I graduated from Washington University Law School in 1982. While there I received the American Jurisprudence Award for Excellence in the study of Remedies. I received the President’s Outstanding Service Award from the Bar Association of St. Louis in 2002.
I have obtained an AV Martindale-Hubbell peer review rating which Martindale-Hubbell states is their highest level for professional achievement.
I have published many legal articles on a variety of subjects in the personal injury practice. My background provides valuable assistance in working on your personal injury or wrongful death case.
The Law Office of Philip C. Denton takes on a wide variety of personal injury or death cases.
– Motor vehicle accidents
– involving, cars, trucks, boats, construction vehicles
– Bicycle accidents
– Worker compensation
– Work injuries in general
– Nursing home abuse and neglect
– Premises or dangerous unsafe property
– Unsafe and defective products
– Medical negligence or malpractice
– Food contamination
– Construction negligence
– Gas explosions
– Any other type of negligence or dangerous conditions causing death or injuries